The College of Architecture, Design, and the Arts (CADA) is looking for outgoing and innovative students from our CADA programs to aid in the recruitment and retention of prospective arts student through the communication, follow-up, and interaction with prospective students and their families, as well as participation in other marketing and communication related events. Students will be aiding in the recruitment process by assisting in creating and implementing social media strategies, creating a welcoming environment and creating relationships with prospective students and their families.
- Conduct and lead facility tours for the Architecture and Design Studio Building, Art and Exhibition Hall, and the Theater and Music spaces for prospective students and their guests. (Currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- Assist with various on campus recruitment events such as CADA Conversations, Open House, Firestarter, IGNITE, and other recruitment and yield events, including speaking on event panels and presenting work in information sessions (Currently virtual due to COVID-19)
- Data entry and/or written communication with prospective students
- Contact and create relationships with prospective students who have participated in on and off campus recruitment events to follow-up with their application and admissions process.
- Support digital marketing efforts by aiding in the creation of PDFs, audio/video editing, and/or other visual materials
- Support social media recruitment efforts by aiding in the maintenance of the various CADA social media and promotional pages.
- Become a contact and resource for prospective student who want to learn more about the college experience.
- If possible, provide language assistance for families through tours, emails, and phone calls
Current undergraduate student in the College of Architecture, Design, and the Arts that has completed at least one semester within their school. Outgoing personality, comfort with public speaking, meeting new people, and leading groups. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Familiarity with MS Office Suite, InDesign and/or photo shop, audio/visual editing a plus.
Hours range from 4-10 hours/week.
Please fill out the application here: https://forms.gle/V7Q6HbNN9NmfKgqv9